Friday, June 7, 2013

Lendon plumbing is on the horizon

We have seen a couple of new and exciting things arise here at Lendon lately.  Of course one of them was the trench, and the newest one is the arrival of the big cement piping.  The trench has had an interesting turn of events.  It has been being filled in seemingly with nothing done.  I am not completely sure what the purpose of this was, although I suspect possibly is was dug to add better drainage.  I'll keep 'digging' into this as much as I can to see if I can find out why.  
The cement tubing that showed up is interesting because so far there is only about 10 or 12 pieces.  Clearly this would not be the entire plumbing for the site, and it may only be road drainage we have yet to confirm the intended use.  I will follow up on this and keep a close eye on where these go and how they flow.  
Here are a few pictures.  I'll get more over the weekend.









No comments:

Post a Comment